Q: When is the Meet & Greet
- A: VERY IMPORTANT: THE MEET AND GREET WILL BE BEFORE THE AFTER PARTY ON MONDAY, APRIL 30th AT 6:00PM. ARRIVE EARLY!!! THERE WILL BE NO POST-SHOW MEET AND GREET IF YOU MISS IT. NO REFUNDS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Q: When do tickets go on sale?
- A: Saturday, March 17th at noon.
Q: How many VIP tickets will be sold?
- A: There are only 100 M&G and 100 VVIP tickets. They will sell FAST so be sure to snag your ticket ASAP.
Q: Are tickets refundable or exchangable?
- A: Tickets are NON-refundable and NON-exchangeable to other shows or other persons. For example, if you buy a ticket for Phoenix, you won’t be able to exchange your ticket for a Los Angeles ticket.
Q: Can I get a Backstage pass?
- A: NO backstage passes are available, but you can buy a M&G ticket for a meet & greet.
Q: What should I wear?
- A: Dress to impress. Contact Paris of Scottsdale if you have questions about their dress code.
Q: How many fans per photo?
- A: Photos are a group shot with H1GHR, with 5 fans per photo. (However, if your crew is bigger than 5, you can still take the photo! Just ask a staff member.) You may not take a solo photo, nor may you take a photo if your crew is only 2. If you are attending the show alone, this is a perfect opportunity to meet new friends!
Q: Are cameras allowed?
- A: No, cameras are for official press only. Attendees are welcome to use their handheld devices without flash. NO personal cell phones or cameras are allowed during Meet and Greet. Professional photos will be taken by our photographer during M&G. If you are caught with one out, you FORFEIT your right to meet and take a photo with H1GHR, and will NOT be issued a refund. NO personal selfies are allowed with H1GHR. If you take one, it will be at the risk of having your phone confiscated and the photo deleted.
Q: Where can I see photos of the tour?
- A: Photos will be available on www.hallyuent.com after the tour.
Q: How old do I have to be to attend the show?
- A: 18+. The After Party is All Ages.
Q: What time will doors open?
Q: Why can't you come to my city?
- We would love to add dates everywhere possible, but H1GHR MUSIC is only available to tour for a limited period of time, and we go where there is a strong demand. H1GHR MUSIC also has the final say in terms of where they go and how many number of shows they can physically perform. Though they want to perform as many shows as possible, there are physical limitations to how much H1GHR MUSIC can push themselves on this tour, and we certainly don’t want to overwork them or leave them too exhausted to put on a good show.
Q: How do I apply for press?
- A: Send us an email with your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include as much information about your organization as possible including links to articles from events you have covered in the past.